I offer creativity coaching sessions to help you to build your creative practice, and this is great for you if you …
- Used to do something creative a long time ago (perhaps before having children) and would like to pick this back up again but are struggling to find the time and space for this
- Have been on a class or course recently but just can’t seem to get the momentum going to be creative yourself at home
- Know how great creating makes you feel and want to be able to tap into this on a regular basis
- Are a therapist or coach who would like to use art to help inform your own practice or with your clients
How it works
My unique coaching approach combines making art with having a coaching conversation, as I find that making art and being creative can really help the flow of creative thinking. We might start with having a go with some materials that you fancy using and talk at the same time, or we might focus on some coaching exercises using art, depending on what you would like to get out of the coaching session.
My creativity coaching is not limited to just painting and drawing, it can be great for any creative discipline including music, dance, photography, craft and much more.
I offer both one off ‘Creativity Kick Start’ sessions, and 6 week ‘Creative Momentum’ package. I run my creativity coaching sessions in my home studio in Oxford. I can also offer sessions via Skype or on the phone, and although these are just talking rather than using art materials you may end up with some creative actions to do between sessions.
Not sure what creativity coaching will be like or how it might help you? Why not try a ‘Kick Start’ session just to see if it is for you and what the benefits might be. I’m also happy to answer any questions you have to help you to decide which option may be best for you.
My coaching experience
People often feel that they want their coach to have experienced what they are experiencing, and this area is very personal to me as I had a long gap between creating, struggled at first to give myself permission and space to create (and to find my own way of creating), and have set up my own creative business. I’m really passionate about helping others to get their creative mojo back, and achieve what they are capable of with their creativity!
I am an Associate Certified coach with the International Coaching Federation, and have been coaching for 6 years.
Costs and booking
- ‘Creativity Kick Start’ session – a one off session – £50
- ‘Creative Momentum’ package – 6 sessions (over 3 months) – £216
My coaching sessions last 1 hour. I can offer a discount if you would like your sessions on the phone, and payment is due in advance of the sessions.
My availability for coaching is during the day on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I have some evening availability.
Please email me if you would like to arrange a coaching session.